Healthy and Unhealthy Food For Pregnant Women really needed to know. Pregnant women should consume nutritious foods so that the fetus is in the womb maintained their health as one factor that can affects fetal growth is from her mother, who had to manage your diet and choose foods that are good.
Sometimes we have heard the myth of parents who tell to future generation is not accompanied by reasons, just say “I just can not eat this, can not eat it” Not to argue, but it would be better if it included the reasons why not to eat it, and should not be eat it? And the way it is no longer valid in modern times such as now, with the development of the information technology world it will easily we get Healthy and Unhealthy Food for Pregnant Women through various sources of media.
Therefore all things that we do not know we will soon know. Everything was done so that healthy pregnant women and the development and growth of a healthy fetus.
Here below is a Healthy Food For Pregnant Women:
- Drink special milk of healthy mothers
- Expand eat vegetables – vegetables
- Eat fruit – fruit (fruit is eaten before washing with clean water first) This is done to avoid pesticides
- Tomatoes and bananas contain a lot of folic acid (very good for fetal development)
- Vitamin received from a doctor at the time of check
- Fresh fish (fish is not stored in the refrigerator, but the fish just taken out of the pool and then cooked first until cooked)
- Sari Water Soy
- Nuts – Nuts
- Drinking water are cooked (not mineral water)
- Choose fiber-rich foods e.g., wheat, bread and others – others
- Drinking coconut water, best eaten at the end of the trimester, the baby is born is clean now
Unhealthy Food for Pregnant Women
- Do not eat foods that are too salty
- Avoid excessive consumption of instant noodles
- Avoid eating fried foods
- It should not be eating cooked eggs and undercooked meat
- Avoid eating pineapple and durian
- Do not drink beverages containing alcohol
- Do not take any medications Avoid drinks that contain caffeine
So simple article about Healthy and Unhealthy Food For Pregnant Women, may be useful.